ZX low headroom wire rope hoist with single monorail trolley – Capacities up to 15 Ton.
K2 EOT Crane has extensive range of low headroom monorail hoists are mounted on a single trolley with four flangeless wheels and guide rollers, designed to run on the bottom flange of a single beam or girder. A reaction roller obviates the need for a counterweight thus reducing the wheel loads. This construction provides a higher top hook position in a restricted headroom compared to a hoist of standard headroom construction.
- Hoist gearbox brake which holds the load even if other components fail.
- Double band rope guide eliminates ‘slack rope’ problems.
- All hoist gears including final reduction inside the gearbox with oil bath lubrication.
- Unique torque-arm overload device also prevents damage if free drum rotation is restricted.
- Hoist gearbox cover allows inspection of gears without dismantling the hoist.
- Hoist coupling portal allows inspection of motor coupling without dismantling the hoist.
- Fail-safe hoist drum with internal safety shaft and retention spigots.
- External removable fan-cooled motors with cooling fins on all motions of the crane.
- Step-less speed control on the traverse motion.